Sunday, July 15, 2012

Daily Growl On Moshi Monsters

Posted by 
Roary Scrawl
 
on July 15, 2012


Hello MonSTARS! You won't believe this, but a mysterious package was slipped under the door of The Daily Growl office this morning. I didn't even get to see the photo that was inside before I'd spilled my Toad Soda all over it. Just look, it's ruined!




When I wiped the Toad Soda off, the image got all blurry. When I sniffed it, it smelled like a horned beef sandwich, and the only monster I know who eats those is Bjorn Squish, the construction roarker. Could the mystery photo be from HIM? I heard some construction noises coming from Music Island the other day. Is this a sneak peek at A NEW BUILDING ON MUSIC ISLAND!?!




Comment on THIS blog with your best guess about what the picture is of. A few of you will get some Random Rox.

Keep your eyes at hand...

Roary Scrawl

No comments:

Post a Comment